Bahria Town Karachi is a privately owned gated neighbourhood under construction in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
The development by the Bahria Town Group occupies under 46,000 acres (72 sq mi; 19,000 ha), just off the Super Highway. All the community will include the Grand Jamia Mosque, which will be the world’s third-largest, and the Rafi Cricket Stadium, the country’s largest, designed by GMW Architects. The community is divided by the 400-foot-wide (120 m), 18-lane, Jinnah Avenue. The community will be energy independent with a coal-fired and an LNG-powered electricity generation plant, in partnership with K-Electric.
Once completed, the community will house around one million people. It is also home to a 36-hole United States Golf Association standard golf course. The town will be connected to I. I. Chundrigar Road by a metro-bus route. As of March 9, 2016, 104,000 residential units have been sold to customers.
Saudi German Hospital Group is constructing a 300-bed hospital on a 12-acre site at a cost of $300 million.
On October 5, 2016, K-Electric and Bahria announced plans to set up a plant for the construction of a 600-MW energy plant exclusively for Bahria Town Karachi.
On September 1, 2016, China Railway Construction Corporation Limited and Bahria Town Group signed an agreement for construction on Blue Line of Karachi Metro-bus which will connect the town with downtown Karachi.
A Master-Planned Community with World-Class Infrastructure and Facilities:
Bahria Town Karachi signature facilities and modern infrastructure
Possession Handover has been started.
Residential plots: 125,250,500,1000 and 2000 Sq. Yards
Commercial plots: 125,200 and 250 sq yards
Bahria Homes: 125 and 200 sq yards
Bahria Apartments: 2,3 & 4-bed
Ideal Location | Unbelievable Prices:
- 25 minutes from Jinnah International Airport, Connected through Malir Cantt via 6 lane expressway
- 9km from the Super-Highway toll plaza
- nbsp; 20 minutes from City Center via metro bus
- Master-planned gated community
- Advanced security & rescue services
- Pakistan’s largest shopping mall
- 5-star international hotel & USGA standard golf course
- Commercial areas
- Gold-Class cinemas
- State-of-the-art sports facilities
- World-class school, college and International University
- International standard hospital
- An international theme park, play-land and water-rides
- Wonders of the world monuments (Eiffel Tower, Taj-Mahal and Statue of Liberty)
- Jamia mosque
- landscaped parks
- Community sports club & zoo
- International standard construction & infrastructure
- Grid station & telephone-exchange
- Transport system from Bahria Town to City Center
- 100 % backup power (No Load-shedding)
You may request us to call back by submitting your contact info at our Contact Form.
We are dealing in Bahria Town Lahore, Bahria Orchard Lahore, Bahria Town Peshawar, Lake City, Dream Gardens and The New Lahore City Lahore.